Welcome to Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
Chhattisgarh State came into existence on 01.11.2000. After its inception, Chhattisgarh Postal Circle was created on 12.01.2001. Prior to that it was functioning as a Postal Region under Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. 27 Revenue Districts of Chhattisgarh State are in the jurisdiction of the Circle.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle provides postal facilities to a total population of 2.5 crore covering an area of 1,37,898.36 sq. km. of Chhattisgarh State. In Chhattisgarh Postal Circle, there are 05 Postal Divisions, 1 RMS Division, one Postal Store Depot and 1 Postal Dispensary. The State is usually known as the “Rice bowl” of India; it also known for its various mineral deposits. This State is situated in the centre of India with its borders touching seven States viz Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Telengana and Uttar Pradesh. The State is also known for its rich dense forests covering an area of 63,531 sq. km. Bhilai Steel Plant and Aluminium Plant at Korba are the major industries of this State.Read More..
- Provisional Answer Keys of Paper-1 and Paper II (MCQ) in r/o Competitive examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDS for the vacancy Year 2018,2019,2020 scheduled to be held on 11.10.202014/10/2020
- Adhoc Arrangement 22/07/2020
- Rule 38 Transfer Orders22/07/2020
- Application for grant of House Building Advance for the Year 2020-2130/06/2020
- Application invited for grant of Personal Computer Advance for the year 2020-2130/06/2020
- Notification of Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDS for the vacancy year 2019 & 2020 held on 02.08.2020 in Chhatisgarh Circle.27/06/2020
- Allotment of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant for year 201715/06/2020
Call Toll Free For Enquiries
1800 266 6868
09:00 am – 06:00 pm(except Sunday and gazetted holidays)
Call Toll Free For PLI
1800 233 1614